Miraton - Beneath the Slumbering Sands
Locations and Countries
The World of Miraton consists of 4 primary continents as well as several smaller ones. The main continents are:
- Rasitian – the largest continent, Rasitian is home to the Arctus Infernum, Al Kadim and the Magna Mortia, The Steellands, the Nentir Vale, Arkoshia, and Bael Turath
- Galea – home to the Avervale (Averheim), Remula, the Southron Realms, the Frost Jungles, and the Exile Realm of the Stag-Lord.
- Sihil – the original home of the elves, it is now ruled by the tyrannical Eladrin and their Fey-King. A small Dwarven nation is also on the continent.
- The Great Frost Wastes – the southern continent and pole. Home to the a few settlements of gnomes and various explorer’s.
Other important locations.
- Khazdirdrin – the small continent that is the center of the Confederacy of Dwarven Nations
- The Lotus Empire – a secretive and isolated nation located on to the west of Rasitian.
- Minos Tauro/Cydon – home of the two Minotaur peoples.
- The Mer-realms – a sprawling underwater kingdom in a constant state of battle with the deadly sauhagin and vile Shark-men.
- Loa’nuka’toatikitaka – the Living Isle. Former home of the Toaloanuku and lizardfolk/Bullywug tribes.
- The Ursmaw – a gaping hole in the earth leading to the Underdark.
- Gloomwrought – one of the few bastions of civilization in the Shadowfell.
Important cultural elements -
- Days, Months and Years